New Partnerships role primarily focuses on converting individual offices, locations or business units of a major partner. They are also required to work with Partners to secure events.
Additional to converting their given pipeline they are required to continuously hunt for new partner opportunities.
Entegy combines an industry leading event technology suite with a progressive partner program. Partnerships ANZ is a sales focused role focused on executing on Entegy’s ambitious global sales strategy, with specific focus on growth within Australia and New Zealand.
New partnerships reps have a strong understanding of the Entegy sales process, excelling at closing deals and building relationships. The ideal candidate will be a confident, autonomous, quick learner with strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to showcase the Entegy Suite and Partner Program in a compelling way.
Reps are required to build strong relationships with new potential partners, have strong emotional intelligence and confidence to present Entegy offerings to new people in boardrooms, cafe’s and offices around Australia and New Zealand.
Reps are given an existing pipeline of prospects to nurture and grow. Reps are required to close partnership deals in line with clear quarterly KPI’s and great sales resources.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our Entegy’s products and services, focusing on matching the Entegy Suite and Partner Program to the specific needs of each new partner
- Meet quarterly sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales skill, supported by active marketing and communication activity
- Generate new leads and build relationships with existing prospects
- Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional ongoing support and identification of potential new opportunities
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage the sales cycle to close new business consistently
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations
- Coordinate with sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
- Guide new partners through the early stages of the relationship
- Work closely with Entegy Partner Services team to ensure partners successfully deliver events using the Entegy Suite
- Ensure new partners are set up for long term success
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years in sales within an event industry or technology sales setting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Personal integrity
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time to customer events
- Proven success rate at levels above KPI’s
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Existing industry networks and positive reputation
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com