Technology has become a given in the events industry – and while everyone wants an app for their event, the costs involved can often seem prohibitive. But did you know that Event Technology can actually pay for itself? Better still, many organisers have even used event technology to generate additional revenue.
Event Sponsorship is often recognised as one of the most sophisticated, credible marketing strategies which places a brand directly in front of their target audience.
And now there’s a way to create highly targeted sponsorship packages that not only expand upon your event’s sponsorship offerings, but delivers directly to the sponsor’s goals. Read on to up your sponsorship sales game!
1. What do your sponsors want?
First, determine what value your sponsors are seeking:
- Increased brand exposure?
- To influence and engage with their audience?
- Drive more traffic to their website?
- Collect information on their target audiences behaviour and attitudes?
2. Achieve their goals with event technology
Put your sponsor front and centre with endless opportunities to place their logo and brand:
- App splash screen
- Custom icon in the main app menu
- Clickable banners throughout the app
- Sponsored page headers or program session pages
- Interactive sessions welcome screen and sponsored questions or messages
- Kiosk welcome screen
- Attendee name badges
Add sponsor logos to your app’s store listing, splash screens, menu, pages, popups and more.
Influence and engage with the audience
- Create an interactive game element, rewarding attendees with points for visiting sponsors’ booths, app page or website.
- Incentivise check-ins to sponsored sessions.
- Include a sponsored activity feed with welcome message from the sponsor and sponsored posts.
Increase traffic of drive audience to sponsored resources
- Send push notifications and pop up messages to attendees, directing them to specific sponsored content.
Include push notifications in your sponsorship packages
Collect information on the audience
- Gather information for your sponsors using submission/feedback forms.
- Use sponsored questions using live polling.
Gather information for your sponsors using submission/feedback forms
Once you’ve defined what your sponsors want, you can create the ultimate custom package exactly for them. Make the most of analytics and tracking data to show Sponsors tangible data, which they can use to measure their ROI.
Ready to monetise your event technology? Let’s talk sponsorship potential!
Posted on : March 5th, 2017