- OnSite Printing
The Badge Creator is now available as a standalone product for your on-site printing needs. We’ve also added a streamlined user interface for printing directly from the Core (CMS).
- Kiosk Improvements
You’ll notice major improvements to the print speed of our Kiosk Manager software, alongside added support for 1080x1920px (portrait) resolution displays and the ‘Honeywell 7980g’ scanner.
- Standalone Interactive Sessions Upgrade
Our design team has been hard at work overhauling the user interface for standalone Interactive Sessions apps. This redesign offers the ability to upload an event agenda, session documents and an about page.
- More Stats, New Reports
Improved Attendance Tracking reports, comprehensive page view statistics, raw app stats and downloadable PDFs for submission forms (now with graphs!).
- We’ve upgraded the Core to recognise the newly released iPhone XR, XS and XS Max as devices in profile logs and app usage statistics.
- Increased app icon length to 200 characters in Store Listing. Originally set at maximum of 14 characters which was the advised limit.
- Improved user interface for document upload function in Content Manager section of Core.
- Added profile filter and field selection for full Track report.
- Added Date and Subtitle field export to Track report.
- Added ‘Exhibitor Team Status’ and ‘Exhibitor Team’ rule to Profile Filter.
- Added ‘Raw Stats’ export function for App stats.
- Added the ability for Distributor profiles to resend demo emails via Dashboard widget.
- The Exhibitor Code report exported from Lead Capture will now include the EX prefix.
- Added minor changes to internal checks that prevented new projects from importing data from existing projects where default assets were present.
- Corrected image sizes listed in Portal Editor.
- Added error prevention where forms were saving without profile type.
- Fixed error where Interactive Sessions ‘display screen’ was not opening via new url.
- Fixed issue where users were unable to toggle on/off unique emails in profile field configuration.
- Fixed issue in Portal Editor where the background/splash image was not appearing correctly in mockup preview.
- Fixed issue wherein background image would repeat in header space.
- Fixed adding bulk links (such as feedback forms to sessions) when any of the links were previously set to ‘none’ in Schedule Builder.
- For Projects Overview dashboard: fixed viewing Project Information dialog for a project in another region to show a link to open the project for the profile login and access type.
- Fixed link for Export Sessions on first load not working in Schedule Builder.
- Prevent deleting groups and days when sort is active in Schedule Builder.
- Hide the Documents and Stats & Usage tabs when creating new Session Segment in Schedule Builder.
- Fixed Store Listing not working appropriately for Project User accounts. This bug prevented Project User’s from adding any Store Listing Details and Android Feature asset.
- Fixed issue where Capture reports within Expired projects were made unavailable to access or export.